Monday, January 3, 2011

time.?!...

"I don't have time"
The busy and lazy man
would say if asked.
"Utilizing your time is the key to success"
The prophets of positive thinking would say.
"I have time for this, but I don't have time for that
let me do that later, still there are ample days to come""
The age old lame excuse of a slothful soul.
"Every soul on earth shall have some time from birth to death,
let them decide whether to be in heaven or hell during that."
The God almighty of some religions categorically proclaim.
"Eat, drink and make merry today; tomorrow never comes"
Epicurus and his Hedonists would emphatically adjure.
"Time and tide wait for none"
The traditional wisdom proves to be true.
"You have divided me into light years,
years,  months, weeks, days, minutes and seconds,
and make plans and calculations based on it,
but you have miserably failed to comprehend me fully”
the primordial time would satirically say.

No comments:

Post a Comment