Monday, January 3, 2011

Ladies

 Eve was blamed for her vulnerability
Elzabeth was hailed for hospitability
Mary is hailed for her Submission to God
Magdeline was glorified for her repentance
...
Aisha, my friend's wife is known for her shrewdness
Leela, Karthika, Soudamini, list of cheating wives
Maria, Reshma, Rita , notorious nymphomaniacs
Lusy, Kata, Jameela , sell their bodies for money
...
I was told, "they look at your money and power,
crave for god even there is nothing to eat"
I was again told, "They will be satisfied if their stomach
and vagina is full with things, rice and cock
...
I have a read the story of a faithful wife called Sathyavathi,
who decided to remain a widow at an early age.
I have heard of women who preferred death
at the event of losing their virginity.

...
When I started to know them myself,
this is what I found, "they are vulnerable,
sensual, earthly, and more enlightened than I am ".
Still  they seem to be a mysterious people.

No comments:

Post a Comment